Skip to main content

Shot ~ 인피니트/Infinite

인피니트/Infinite
Sung GyuDong WooWoo HyunHo YaSung Yeol Myung Soo/L - Sung Jong
INSPIRIT [2011/03/17]

작사/Lyrics: 김이나/Kim Ina, 송수윤/Song Soo Yoon
작곡/Composer: 김승수/Kim Seung Soo, 한재호/Han Jae Ho
편곡/Arranger: 김승수/Kim Seung Soo, 한재호/Han Jae Ho, 홍승현/Hong Seung Hyeon


= HANGEUL, ROMANIZATION =

I give my hands out my.. my.. mine
I give my hands out running to you

결국엔 자릴 같아
Gyeolgugen na I jaril mot ddeul geot gatha
들어 봐도 생각은 그런걸 어떡해
Ni mal deureo bwado nae saenggageun an geureongeol eoddeokhae
모둘 위한 , 위한 , 이제 그런건 없어
Modul wihan geo, neol wihan geo, ije geureongeon eobseo
다만 내게 잃을 밖에는 없어
Daman naege irheul geon neo bakkeneun eobseo

너를 잡고 잡는 보면 내가 밉고 미울걸 알아
Neoreul jabgo ddo jabneun nal bomyeon naega neon mibgo ddo miulgeol ara
너는 멀고 멀어져가게 거란걸
Neoneun meolgo ddo meoreojyeogage doel georangeol
하지만 그게 그런걸 그게 그런걸 속여봐도 뭐가 달라져
Hajiman geuge geureongeol geuge geureongeol nal sokyeobwado mwoga dallajyeo
어떻게라도 보는게 나은걸 그걸 어떻게 ye~ ye shot
Eoddeohkerado neol boneunge naeungeol geugeol eoddeohke hae ye~ ye shot

I give my hands out running to you

생각하면 가슴이 터질 같아 달콤한 얘기들이 잊혀지질 않는 어떡해
Saenggakhamyeon ddo gaseumi teojil geot gatha ijhyeojijil anhneun geol mwol eoddeokhae
내게 욕해도, 화내도, 너의 목소리인데
Naege yokhaedo, ddo hwanaedo, neoui moksori inde
그걸 듣고 버티고, 사는게 인데 oh~
Geugeol deutgo beothifo, saneunge na inde oh~

너를 잡고 잡는 보면 내가 밉고 미울걸 알아
Neoreul jabgo ddo jabneun nan bomyeon naega neon mibgo ddo miulgeol ara
너는 멀고 멀어져가게 거란걸
Neoneun meolgo ddo meoreojyeogage doel georangeol

shot!!
얘기를 들어봐 피하지 말아봐
shot!! Nae yaegireul deureobwa pihaji jom marabwa
얼굴을 못봐 속을 못봐
nae eolgureul wae motbwa nae mam sogeul wae motbwa

나를 묶어 묶어 두고 심장을 뺏어 뺏어 가고
Nareul mokkeo mukkeo dugo shimjangeul bbaeseo bbaeseo gago
보지 말자 말자 하면 뿐이니
Boji malji malji hamyeon geu bbunini
하지만 그게 그런걸 그게 그런걸 몰아쳐도 변해
Hajiman geuge geureongeol geuge geureongeol nal morachyeodo nae mam an byeonhae
미치게 너만 죽도록 너만 찾는 바보라서 ye~ ye shot
Michige neoman jukdorok nan neoman chatneun baboraseo ye~ ye shot

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정

Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm


= ENGLISH TRANSLATION =

I give my hands out my.. my.. mine
I give my hands out running to you.

After All,
It seems that I’m stuck in this place
Even as I listen to your words,
what do I do when I don’t think the same
For everyone, for you,
there’s nothing like that anymore
However, the only lost it’s for me
I only have you

When you look at me who holds onto you
I understand if you have it
You’ll become more distant
You’ll go away again
But it’s like that,
it’s like that.
Even if I betray myself, what will change?
Looking at you by any means is better,
what can I do about that ye~ ye shot

I give my hands out running to you

When I think about it,
I feel my heart is going to explode again
Those sweet talks
I can’t forget, what can I do?
Even if you curse at me, yell at me,
it’s still your voice
I endure it and listen to it
It’s me who survives oh~

When you look at me who holds onto you
I understand if you have it
You’ll become more distant
You’ll go away again

shot!! Listen to my words,
stop avoiding me
Why can’t you look at my face,
why can’t you look in my heart

You tied me up, tied me up and
took away, took away my heart
When you say “let’s try not meet again”
Is it just that?
But it’s like that, it’s like that.
My heart won’t change even if you drive me away.
I’m just crazy enough to die for you
Because I’m a fool who looks only for you ye~ye shot

ENGLISH TRANSLATION BY
Infinite Updates

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike