Skip to main content

Cowboy - Troye Sivan


I wanna know you All from the inside out I wanna tell you All that I've been dreaming about In the back of my mind you would find all the words I would say I've been calling them out But there's no way to shout So, guess it doesn't matter anyway Here comes the cowboy Oh, here comes the saint (Oh, here comes the saint) If he's calling me up, then there's no chance I'm getting away I wanna feel your shackles against my wrist I wanna taste the blood on your busted lip Just a sip, while my knees getting blue on the floor Man, you're sweet like a tea Bet no one would believe What happens when you lock the door Here comes the cowboy Oh, here comes the saint (Oh, here comes the saint) If he's calling me up, then there's no chance I'm getting away Here comes the sunlight (Here comes the sunlight) Oh, and there goes the moon (There goes the moon, goes the moon) And the night and our time is a cavalry gone too soon Gone too soon Here comes the cowboy Here comes the saint If he's calling me up, then there's no chance I'm getting Here comes the sunlight (Here comes the sunlight) Oh, and there goes the moon (There goes the moon, goes the moon) And the night and our time is a cavalry gone too soon Gone too soon Gone too soon

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...