Skip to main content

Lost Time - Troye Sivan


Est-ce que tu penses à moi ? Je suis amoureuse de toi Mieux te connaître Pour te nommer Aimer Adorer Breaking back in California Getting dick just how I wanna Pretty light from 'round the corner Do it again, baby, do it to me People acting kinda crazy Freaks me out like kinda lately, oh You see through me like the water Yeah, do that again, do it to me, yeah I can't really handle myself when I'm around you I can barely catch my breath, though I'm trying to Being busy is overrated Just wanna stay at home and be creative Just me and my baby making up for lost time, lost time Me and my baby staying up, making up for lost time, lost time Me and my baby staying up, making up for lost Je connais déjà ta voix Brain so big with information Philosophic conversation Make me laugh until I'm horny Come on and do it again, baby, do it for me, please You're somewhere out there in the ether And someday soon I wanna meet you And you'll feel just like you're supposed to, yeah Can we go again? Definitely, please I can't really handle myself when I'm around you I can barely catch my breath, though I'm trying to Being busy is overrated Just wanna stay at home and be creative Just me and my baby making up for lost time, lost time Me and my baby staying up, making up for lost time, lost time Me and my baby staying up, making up for lost time, lost time Oh, me and my baby staying Lost time, lost time, yeah, yeah Est-ce que tu penses à moi ? Je suis amoureuse de toi Mieux te connaître Pour te nommer

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...