Skip to main content

Captured - kwacamolee


Baby I’m still captured (captured) Baby I’m still captured (captured) I don’t wanna hurt your feelings but I pay no mind I fxxkin love your everything but It ain’t no right Let’s think before we go rewind to make things right But how about you? Thats right we know us too much We Share fantasies Call me by your name You got all of me That’s right you choose me Through all galaxies Yeah I know it’s wrong yeah we wrong But baby I’m still captured Lost inside your mind Baby I’m still captured Lost inside your mind Oohhh~ Right We know us too much We Share fantasies Call me by your name You got all of me I’m still captured lost inside your mind Oohhh~ Just fxxk his money I’ll be your courtesy I need you mine Say you want me to say yeah I’ll be your men Let’s drive and runaway like we used to do Cause every move I make is for you Thats right we know us too much We share fantasies Call me by your name You got all of me That’s right you choose me Through all galaxies Yeah I know it’s wrong yeah we wrong But baby I’m still captured Lost inside your mind Baby I’m still captured Lost inside your mind Oohhh~ Right, we know us too much We share fantasies Call me by your name You got all of me I’m still captured lost inside your mind Oohhh~ So baby how bout me? Tell me if I’m still your reason Everytime I hold on to ya Everytime I hold on to ya Baby I’m still captured (captured) Baby I’m still captured (captured)

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...