Skip to main content

Midway home - flow blow


All the things you do are wild, You’re a freak, Wish you’d tell it to me Thought I knew you better than me Now I guess I don’t know, still don’t know, yeah One little candle, make a wish looked your best at our dinner But something has begun to shift Into what you’re tryna be New shoes, I thought you’d like them even better Tell me that I got it wrong you’re tryna let me go this way Ain’t no fear, I’ll carry on Our song’s on my stereo (Tonight) You’re cold like midnight air you feel miles away, midway home You look down, and you speak steal my breath loneliest eyes That look pulls somethin’ outta me oh, Just stay a little longer, yeah if only I could fly Take you to the highest spot Look at the smallest things ever What the hell is it you really miss? A temporary glow or past loves? yeah Tell me that I got it wrong you’re tryna let me go this way Ain’t no fear, I’ll carry on Our song’s on my stereo (Tonight) You’re cold like midnight air you feel miles away, MIDWAY HOME Tellin’ me things you never should throw ‘nother party for you Showin’ me things you never would We’re still on the stereo (Tonight) You’re cold like midnight air feel so strange, midway home Feel it tonight, we should throw the party till sunrise hear it, The sound makes us go on dancin’ till the sky turns blue I’ll change it If what you want’s a past love Then I’ll just play the part

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...