Skip to main content

Know My Name - True Damage, League of Legends, Sofía Reyes & VIC MENSA


Now you know my name, ayy
That's just how I'm made, ayy
Now you know my name, ayy
That's just how I'm made, ayy

Now you know my name, ayy
Fire in my veins, ayy
Tried to count us out, but we back in (ayy, ooh)
Always gonna rise from the ashes (ayy, ooh)

Look, I'm one of a kind
온몸이 찢겨도
또다시 revive
어딜 넘봐 they want me
날 향한 부름이
터질 것 같은 메아리
이미 알고 있겠지 난
All the way, all the way, all the way, ah (Hey, hey, hey)

Tell them I got the throne
I arrive with a crown on my dome (Oh)
Way advanced, gotta pay my advance
And I came with a sound of my own (Oh)
Uh, I don't like the way you talking to me
Gotta rocket on me like I'm NASA, homie
Hit the Z-Drive time travеl on 'em
When I rewind, takе it back, back, back

Now you know my name, ayy
Fire in my veins, ayy
Tried to count us out, but we back in (Ayy, ooh)
Always gonna rise from the ashes (Ayy, ooh)
Now you know my name, ayy
That's just how I'm made, ayy
'Tamo en otro nivel, otra clase (Ayy, ooh)
Lo que buscamos siempre se nos hace (Ayy, ooh)

Yeah, who want the (Yeah)
Who want the smoke, yeah? Who want the fade? (Yeah)
누구든 내 눈에 걸림
곧 최후의 선택
Killin' like domino
놀잇감처럼 shake the world
재미 없다면
Hit the clutch then I swerve (Sheesh)

I don't like the way you're talkin' to me
Gotta rocket on me like I'm NASA, homie
Hit the Z-Drive time travel on 'em
When I rewind, they gon' back up off me
(Ooh, yeah)
Run it up, I'm never backing down
Hit the opposition like a plasma round
Lot of lost children on my side of town

We're never giving up, tenemo' la cabeza en alto
Yeah, this is how we do it aquí arrasando
Si quiere' le metemos y nos vemos
'Cause in this situation no perdemos

We just gettin' started, makin' a mark, yeah (Hm, hm)
You talkin' reckless, you ain't ready for the carnage (Hm)
Eyes on the target, through all the hardships (Hm)
Buckle up, we 'bout to ride

Now you know my name, ayy (You know my name, my name)
Fire in my veins, ayy (Yeah, yeah)
Tried to count us out, but we back in (Yeah, we back in; ayy, ooh)
Always gonna rise from the ashes (Always; ayy, ooh)
Now you know my name, ayy
That's just how I'm made, ayy
Asi es como los lideres nacen (Ayy, ooh)
Nadie nos toca pase lo que pase (Ayy, ooh; yeah)

Crowds erupt and paint the sky (Ayy, ayy, ooh)
Cross my heart and hope to die (Ayy, ayy, ooh)
From the dust we were built to arise
This the moment that legends collide (Legends collide)
Crowds erupt and paint the sky (Ayy, ayy, ooh)
Cross my heart and hope to die (Ayy, ayy, ooh)
From the dust we were built to arise
This the moment that legends collide

Now you know my name, ayy
Now you know my—

------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm



 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...