Skip to main content

Turning Pages - LUCY [Take Charge of My Heart OST]


I know who you are And all the things you’ve been prayin’ for, Still chasing all the time Just don’t hesitate No matter what you have planned for Yeah, we got to move on now Oh, isn’t it right to be who we should be? Don't say it's just a metaphor As written in plot lines It’s going live in a minute Stay with me now I’m turning pages of stories only meant for us We gotta make it until we see this journey end I know what you’ve waited to die for No way I could let you get down Only thing I mean to say, it’s only you and me Can’t you see, this story is all meant for love Wherever you are and whenever you may go, too Yeah, I’ll always be there Call me anytime No matter how far you’ve gone now I’m on my way to you Oh, isn’t it right to be who we should be? Don't say it's just a metaphor As written in plot lines It’s going live in a minute Take my hand, I’ll take you there No matter how it all goes Everything will be all right I’m gonna show you all my heart Will you lean on me now? I’m turning pages of stories only meant for us We gotta make it until we see this journey end I know what you’ve waited to die for No way I could let you get down Only thing I mean to say, it’s only you and me Can’t you see, this story is all meant for love Yeah, nobody else, It’s only you my love I know what you waited to die for No way I could let you get down I know you’re the love of my life so I swear I won’t let you get down Only thing I mean to say, it’s only you and me Can’t you see, this story is all meant for love

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...