Morning spills on the floor
Same old keys by the door
Sunlight comes in again
Still, I start it again
Every bruise turns gold
Every scar gets old
I keep moving through
What I never chose
Life time goes on
Life time goes on
I fall, I rise
I carry on
Life time goes on
Life time goes on
keep on
Till the ache is gone
Shoes by the bed, worn thin
Names that drift in the wind
Photos tucked in a drawer
Still I want a little more
Every loss leaves proof
That I'm still here with you
I keep moving through
What I never knew
Life time goes on
Life time goes on
I fall, I rise
I carry on
Life time goes on
Life time goes on
keep on
Till the ache is gone
Say my name, let it land
One more day in my hand
I don't need to know
Just enough to go
Life time goes on
Life time goes on
I fall, I rise
I carry on
Life time goes on
Life time goes on
keep on
Till the ache is gone
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment