I used to think that
I could be anything I want
I used to think that
I had a secret power thing
but everything was different from
what I had imagined
life is complicated but
I live it day by day
another simple day is passing by
and another night is waiting
every day can’t be the best day in life
but it’s still a good day and night
I used to think the world was mine
and everything would go right
I used to think that
I could be as big as I’ve dreamed
but everything keeps changing
life was never meant to stay
maybe I’m not where I thought I’d be
learning as I go
another simple day is passing by
and another night is waiting
every day can’t be the best day in life
but it’s still a good day and night
some days can bring me down
but some nights will hold me
to get through the dark
that’s how life is
every day can’t be the best day in life
but it’s still a good day and night
all I say is good day and night
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment