Skip to main content

WAGWAN - Central Cee


[Intro] Gusto Yo [Verse 1] I'm on Miami beach with a sweet one, tan She wanna learn, so I teach some slang Like, "What's going on? Bae, how are you doin'?" I'm from London so I speak with a twang It's taxman, [?], and the police too I don't watch them yutes, I don't beef with the gang But there's certain people I wanna see get blammed If you fuck with them boys, don't reach for my— Sold sweets in school, that a T from Poundland Bro fly there, man, the pound still land Big Naira and Victoria Islands [?], I want pounded yam Kinda surprised 'bout the venue size I perform for twenty-five thousand fans Keep the clout, I'm out for the bands Keep countin' the days, baby, I'll be back [Chorus] Wagwan, I ain't seen shorty in a minute She asked how I am, I said, "Calm" She said I'm the man, I said, "Innit?" Posted up with my dog at yard If you got a friend for my friend, then bring it When I was broke, heart cold like December But now I'm up, my step got a spring in Baby, turn it around and spin it I'm tryna bend your back and then dig it I ain't unknown in the T, man did it Parked the Sprinter outside of the club Told bro, "Will you jump out quick and fill it?" Say you're a good girl, said that you're timid I think she a freak and don't wanna admit it I think she a freak and don't wanna ad— [Verse 2] Now it's private room, we don't go shop floor I was poor, now it's champagne glasses spillin' You only spent one day with us chillin', now you don't wanna live the same way you were livin' I get gyal, I don't rate no women Free all the [?] sat in the jail, they ain't learnin' a skill but they barber trimmin' Trust no one, I seen pastor sinnin' You honestly think if I go put a hundred K on the table, my dawg won't kill him? DSP, I'm with packs, I rap, he traps, but he got the same car I'm whippin' Written the sixteen bars or lyrics, got rich without father figures No drama, [?] calm, I'm spinnin' It's not Carti', on my arm, it's a Richard [Chorus] Wagwan, I ain't seen shorty in a minute She asked how I am, I said, "Calm" She said I'm the man, I said, "Innit?" Posted up with my dog at yard If you got a friend for my friend, then bring it When I was broke, heart cold like December But now I'm up, my step got a spring in Baby, turn it around and spin it I'm tryna bend your back and then dig it I ain't unknown in the T, man did it Parked the Sprinter outside of the club Told bro, "Will you jump out quick and fill it?" Say you're a good girl, said that you're timid I think she a freak and don't wanna admit it I think she a freak and don't wanna ad—

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...