Skip to main content

SLAUGHTER - Central Cee & J Hus


[Verse 1: J Hus] I make gyal wet, call her Mami Water (Mm-hm) When I enter the club, I'm Rich Porter (Mm-hm) I don't bust my gun, now I give the order (Mm-hm) I be pimpin' forever cah I'm immortal (Mm-hm) If you wanna give life, pum-pum's the portal (Mm-hm) Stacking bare bread, that's for my daughter (Mm-hm) You gon' have my yute, never abort her (Mm-mm) "Don't trust no man," that's what I taught her (Mm-mm) Every money I make, give her a quarter (Mm-hm) Spend the rest on waps cah it's important (Mm-hm) My first shotgun, had to cut it shorter (Mm-hm) Go to the other side and we slaughter [Verse 2: Central Cee & J Hus] Who's thе suspect? It's a mystery Broad daylight, don't care if a kid see Do it in thе park in front of your pickney Do it on a date in front of habibti Yo, let me get back in the car quickly Before they ask, "Can I get a pic' please?" We got a pole, but it's no strip tease But there's dead presidents in the air indeed Who's the victim? 'Cause I know it ain't me Eight weeks in the T straight, age eighteen Drum gon' beat, but I ain't Tay Keith Put on the flash, make a man say, "Cheese" Ain't a freak, what the fuck you pullin' up for? I thought that it's beef, but they ain't pullin' up though Spent 'nough dough on a long nose, Dumbo They ain't on, so why the fuck we got guns for? I'm tryna see the opps fall and see the money pile up (Mm-hm) Try put a body in the air like mile-high club (Mm-hm) If you knew what I spent on all of these firearms (Mm-mm) My financial advisor wouldn't advise it Pull up on you now, girl, I wanna try some All of the Chanel I put on my side one Not to mention the shit that my wife got Quarter million, I wire it, send it to Icebox Side quest, leave a side man dead on a sidewalk Bro pull up in a dinger, he turnin' your lights off You ain't done nothin' till you put your guys on All the business that I stood on, I did it for my block [Outro: J Hus] My first shotgun, had to cut it shorter (Mm-hm) Go to the other side and we slaughter

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...