Skip to main content

Red Flowers In My Garden - LU


Red flowers in my garden I choose You walk the way in my forest like I do Some shading in the dark I knew You walk the way in my forest like I do Something in the change I grow I don’t wanna see you pass right through Better better understand me now Right right right…? Right right right…? Right right right…? Right right right…? I know you’re being some kind of fool Breaking all the rules I’m playing it cool You’re wrecking Oh oh no i don’t wanna get hurt myself 시작부터 날 울린 너인데 나의 그림을 망친 너인데 나의 또 다른 나는 너를 원해 I’ll cut my heart in two I don’t wanna fake alright (“Somebody said…”) I don’t wanna act alright (“If you take care of things…”) I don’t wanna fake alright (“And one day…”) They just wanna leave me crying (“No one stays with you”) Darling i’m singing to you I don’t wanna be like you ooh I don’t wanna be with you Red flowers in my garden I choose You walk the way in my forest like I do Some shading in the dark I knew You walk the way in my forest like I do I see the blooms in the morning Wet from the raindrops Surrounded by trees It glows And you still yet never see the truth 아직도 그런 표정 짓는 너지 넌 몰랐다는 말만 늘어놓지 이런 색칠을 하면 할수록 더 붉어져 I cry I don’t wanna fake alright (“Somebody said…”) I don’t wanna act alright (“If you take care of things…”) I don’t wanna fake alright (“And one day…”) They just wanna leave me crying (“No one stays with you”) Darling i’m singing to you I don’t wanna be like you ooh I don’t wanna be with you Red flowers in my garden I choose You walk the way in my forest like I do Red flowers in my garden I bloom You walk the way in my forest like I do Some shading in the dark I knew You walk the way in my forest like I do

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...