Skip to main content

MPR - 권기백 (Kwon Kibaek) feat. MR. NUGGS & Jeremy Quest


I came up from the bottom now Im runnin the show Money power respect that’s the code that I know Enemies talk slick but they move too slow I got heat in the ride everywhere that I go Feel like 조형기 우린 fuckin ride or die 내 친구들 너무 잘 놀아서 감옥가 우린 rampage 마치 epmd 질질새지 니 망할 ptsd 성과가없지 너는 맨날 기피했으니 봐봐 realness 넌 망할 bitch ass 임마 깔아봐 bgm이나 권기백 앨범으로 살아 너만의 시간 신께 받은 생명으로 Touch down a town kb fuckin mane ya certified 맨날 했지 형님들 mane 난 못쳐 거짓말 bitch I from dirty South Korean 짜바리들이랑은 느껴 거리감 Money power respect 여기의 규칙 pussy money weed 두고 보는 눈치 music smoke pussy on my do list 구리구리한 냄새와는 거릴 두지 I came up from the bottom now Im runnin the show Money power respect that’s the code that I know Enemies talk slick but they move too slow I got heat in the ride everywhere that I go Money power respect 다른건다필요없어 throw it in the bag What about them girls I get them all day Certified bitches Only ones that i get Ur girl playing hard to get But i make her wet 나를보면 지나칠수없어 i break her neck 마치 breaking bad Rocking with the best 중독시켜버려like im cookin meth 나는마치해적 명예따윈 없어 나는멋을챙겨 돈없으면 꺼져 욕심쟁이처럼 나는내가먼저 하다보니까 어느새여기까지 왔어 여기까지와서내가어캐멈춰 내가그렇게멍청 해보인거인정 I Got high on regular모든걸다뒷전 그래도내머리속에오직get that money and the power. I came up from the bottom now Im runnin the show Money power respect that’s the code that I know Enemies talk slick but they move too slow I got heat in the ride everywhere that I go

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...