Skip to main content

Keep It Slow - 몬트 (M.O.N.T)


Late nights make me feel lonely 아주 가끔 그렇다고 말할래 네가 내 마음을 쉽게 읽을 수 있게 시작은 자연스럽게 물어봐 “How did you sleep?” So now, where do we take this? 멀지 않은 곳으로 When I lay my eyes on you 녹아내려 like sugar 네가 원한다면 가져도 돼 just for you Obviously, 표정만 봐도 I’m drowning in your love Keep it slow 가벼운 mood I’ll take my time as I pull you closer, no rush. (Let the moment get older) Keep it slow Don’t let the moment pass us Baby, stay with me We’ll make it to the morning. Keep it slow 가벼운 mood I’ll take my time as I pull you closer, Pull you closer Feels like summer 뜨거워진 얼굴은 취한 것처럼 붉어져 Ah ah ah ah ah ah 여전히 그래 like the first time we met You leave me lightheaded 정신이 혼미해져, oh 매일이 So now, where do we take this? 멀지 않은 곳으로 When I lay my eyes on you 녹아버려 like sugar 네가 원한다면 가져도 돼 just for you Obviously, 표정만 봐도 I’m drowning in your love It's love Baby I’ll be there for you Keep it slow 가벼운 mood I’ll take my time as I pull you closer, no rush. (Let the moment get older) Keep it slow Don’t let the moment pass us Baby, stay with me We’ll make it to the morning. Just wanna be alone with you Hopped on the sofa take me out 갈 곳을 잃었어 yeah 수줍어 하는 표정이 I got dominos under my feet 놓치지 않게 잡아줘 gotta slow down Keep it slow 가벼운 mood I’ll take my time as I pull you closer, no rush. (Let the moment get older) Keep it slow Don’t let the moment pass us Baby, stay with me We’ll make it to the morning. Keep it slow Keep it slow Baby, stay with me We’ll make it to the morning.

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...