Skip to main content

Got me freaking Lost too - LU


Babe You got me freaking lost too I hope that you can get through Lately I’ve been feeling all my sacrifices And I know it’s gonna break you Don’t know why I didn’t push you aside too Even though I was so selfish and I stayed I don’t wanna waste my time with you babe I’m sorry that I treated you really bad But now ooh ooh It’s time for you to turn around and Go check what you know right now Babe You got me freaking lost too I liked the way we used to I hope that you can get through Babe You got me freaking lost too I liked the way we used to I hope that you can get through Lately I’ve been going through my trippin’ It’s not the way I want it You just keep getting on my nerves I’m freaking I’m burning out It’s been too long I need some time baby You mess me up baby I don’t wanna waste my time with you babe I’m not sorry that I treated you really bad Now you can go back home Don’t hit me up again with that surprise no Babe You got me freaking lost too I liked the way we used to I hope that you can get through Babe You got me freaking lost too I liked the way we used to I hope that you can get through Don’t expect me to love again It’s too much for you Wish you could feel this pain the way I do But I’ll get through this without you And there’s no need to doubt now Why have you been crying? There’s no need to hold on We’re not the same so Let me go let me go now Babe You got me freaking lost too I liked the way we used to You got me freaking lost I know what I deserve and I won’t pretend this was love Babe You got me freaking lost too I liked the way we used to And now I’m letting go of you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...