Skip to main content

easy come easy go - 권기백 (Kwon Kibaek) feat. Lee Aseo


기분죽여 더 술을 부어 fucked up and geeked up 필요해 손수건 난 그냥 웃어 걍 오늘을 즐겨 easy come easy go 진심으로 느껴 In the corner shadows, I just slipped away No time to face my heart, I drowned in cheap escape Not everything will go the way I dreamed it so But I kept on walking, thinking of you as I go Easy come, easy go A broken phone, an empty soul My fading dreams rise with the smoke Easy come, easy go A broken phone, an empty soul My fading dreams rise with the smoke 쉽게온건 쉽게가지 망가진 전화기 내 진심을 전하는대신 포기할게 간지 한치앞도 모른체 맞이한 새로운 아침 난 그냥 천천히 쌓아올려 탑을 내 방식대로 쉽게 되는건 재미없어 뇌빼고 내가 원하던거를 뱉어 padel to the metal yessir 권기백 내 목숨 걸어 내 잘못이 나를 노려 겁쟁이들은 숨죽여 날 움직여 중추신경 기분죽여 더 술을 부어 fucked up and geeked up 필요해 손수건 난 그냥 웃어 걍 오늘을 즐겨 easy come easy go 진심으로 느껴 사랑이필요해 우린 계속 일을해 엉덩이도 흔들지만 필요할땐 집중해 KB 권기백 부끄럽지않게 나의 이름에 무시당해도되 내가 진짜 노력했을때 친구들이 함께해주네 내가 진짜 힘들땐 In the corner shadows, I just slipped away No time to face my heart, I drowned in cheap escape Not everything will go the way I dreamed it so But I kept on walking, thinking of you as I go Easy come, easy go A broken phone, an empty soul My fading dreams rise with the smoke Easy come, easy go A broken phone, an empty soul My fading dreams rise with the smoke

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...