Skip to main content

DJ, drop it! - 키드밀리 (Kid Milli) Feat. Dowoo


아찔해, 기억이 끊긴 기분을 줘 넌 계속 shut up 해 shut up , just let me be, sing this song right here when the DJ drop this, DJ drop this, 날아가 위에 shut up 해 shut up, just let me pop my thing hit that, drop it 팔엔 patek fuck the club up, 밑창은 red fuck them cases, 준비해 내 hand cuffs hunnit thousand, 걸어 내 chain Flip the kup My sense is paralyzed Acting cooler Twisted talk I'ma freeze the room I might spit my phobia I'm released from the animal cage, I'm a cobra Hey darling You can never cut off my head, I'm sober (I might spit my phobia I'm released, I'm a cobra I'll let you paralyzed) hit that, drop it, get out of my face, hit that, drop it, shut up hit that, drop it, get out of my face, hit that, drop it, shut up hit that, drop it, get out of my face, hit that, drop it, shut up DJ drop it , drop it This shit's too slow Like Zack Snyder's film In a crowd of foolish hoes, I'm growing dull like they are Oh those were woofers Thought those were cochleas I'm tryna cleanse all my blots Should I drink Persil? see, do it for myself my feet linkin' back with my team 엄마 아마 내일 날 잃을수도 yeah 안보여 뒤는 twisted trip with my bae, she my new bae 걘 freaky해 가져도 돼 내 day - day 더 해줘 hit that, drop it, get out of my face hit that, drop it, shut up hit that, drop it, get out of my face hit that, drop it, shut up hit that, drop it, get out of my face hit that, drop it, shut up DJ drop it , drop it This shit's too slow Like Zack Snyder's film In a crowd of foolish hoes, I'm growing dull like they are Oh those were woofers Thought those were cochleas I'm tryna cleanse all my blots Should I drink Persil? hit that, drop it, get out of my face, hit that, drop it, shut up hit that, drop it, get out of my face, hit that, drop it, shut up hit that, drop it, get out of my face, hit that, drop it, shut up DJ drop it , drop it This shit's too slow Like Zack Snyder's film In a crowd of foolish hoes, I'm growing dull like they are Oh those were woofers Thought those were cochleas I'm tryna cleanse all my blots Should I drink Persil? see, do it for myself my feet linkin' back with my team 엄마 아마 내일 날 잃을수도 yeah 안보여 뒤는 twisted trip with my bae, she my new bae 걘 freaky해 가져도 돼 내 day - day 더 해줘 hit that, drop it, get out of my face hit that, drop it, shut up hit that, drop it, get out of my face hit that, drop it, shut up hit that, drop it, get out of my face hit that, drop it, shut up DJ drop it , drop it This shit's too slow Like Zack Snyder's film In a crowd of foolish hoes, I'm growing dull like they are Oh those were woofers Thought those were cochleas I'm tryna cleanse all my blots Should I drink Persil?

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...