Skip to main content

Bronson Avenue - Jon Mcdonald


Im thinking maybe darling We could work this out no problem You could come meet at the south of Bronson avenue Them people talking They won’t stop yapping bout you Bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla Yeah yeah Is it everything that you wanted and more Is it everything that you need Tell you in 5 Miss No Seconds Guitar driven How can I be ok Without you Im maybe bout to run Bout to run at my heart Up and down the basement beyond I’ll damn my business I’m missin a piece of my heart How can I be ok Without you Yeah Im thinking maybe darling We could work this out no problem You could come kick it at the south of Bronson Avenue Them people talking They won’t stop yapping bout you Bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla Yeah yeah I like to think I’m innocent Im innocent in being and be anything I wanna But I do think that I was innit Sick of my What is it Head to toe But oh foe But you say Dont you pray Dont you say Anything Where you been Who you for Who you with Who you and Where you is Im thinking like Im thinking like Yeah Im thinking maybe darling Oh we could work this out no problem You could come kick it at the south of Bronson Avenue Them people talking They won’t stop yapping bout you Bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla Yeah yeah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...