Skip to main content

Bite My Lips - LU


I’ve been feeling like i’m a bit tangled I’m tryna drink morning coffee to let go My thoughts are messy hoping when I wake up Yeah Don’t know where to go Couldn’t sleep till dawn Look what I’ve done I messed it up Hate to see me fall Isn’t how it’s done I can see it now warned warned warned warned Look in Look in Looking at my inner side yeah Calm and cozy That’s what I’m tryna find yeah oh yeah Can I find it? Come and tell me where the window’s hiding It’s no air inside my head yeah Little dizzy but I’m fine maybe yeah Take it and wait I’ve been feeling like I’m a bit tangled I’m tryna drink morning coffee to let go My thoughts are messy hoping when I wake up Maybe you can tell me to let go (I’ve been feeling like i’m a bit tangled) I’m still feeling like I’m a bit tangled Still I’m stuck on feelings I can’t let go Hoping I’ll feel better when I wake up It seems like I don’t like these days I’m tryna run back And I’m jumpin’ on a throwback to good days with my friends dang We talkin’ baby talkin’ baby ooh ooh I stopped lookin’ for the window’s hiding Just leave it be in my head yeah Still dizzy but I’m fine maybe yeah Take it and wait I’ve been feeling like I’m a bit tangled I’m tryna drink morning coffee to let go My thoughts are messy hoping when I wake up Maybe you can tell me to let go (I’ve been feeling like I’m a bit tangled) I’m still feeling like I’m a bit tangled Still I’m stuck on feelings I can’t let go Hoping I’ll feel better when I wake up I’ve been feeling like i’m a bit tangled Ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh (I’ve been feeling like I’m a bit tangled) Ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh I’ve been feeling like I’m a bit tangled I’m tryna drink morning coffee to let go My thoughts are messy hoping when I wake up Maybe you can tell me to let go (I’ve been feeling like I’m a bit tangled) I’m still feeling like I’m a bit tangled Still I’m stuck on feelings I can’t let go Hoping I’ll feel better but I don’t know

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...