Skip to main content

Behind the Door - LU


I’m standing here behind the door Holding my breath, can’t move at all My heart too loud give me a sign And then i’m right back where I was And I lost the nerve I’d before I hold my hope open the door Tell me why why tell me why why My head keeps circling, goes around around Oh every step I take keeps pulling me back Tell me why why tell me why why All i’m hearing is a loud sound Echoes back inside my head Could you tell me? I’m standing behind the door Don’t know what I’m waiting for One touch could change it all Could you tell me baby? I’m standing behind the door I won’t need this more Say it now Could you tell me? 이 앞에선 유독 난 말 안 해 표정 없이 시간만 태운 joyful ride 타이밍만 재다 결국 time goes by (time goes by) 다른게 하나도 없어 어제 그저께 이 밤을 채운 내 맘 silence inside I’m fixed on the mood that I can’t define (can’t define) Everything i’m chasing slips away 빠르게 손 뻗어도 닿지 않아 멀어져 가끔 내 손목에 시곗바늘 두 개마저 날 피해 문 너머 그림자는 더 커져가는데 나는 가짜 해의 아래 아침을 맞이해 Feel like i’m in a dream Could you tell me? I’m standing behind the door Don’t know what I’m waiting for One touch could change it all Could you tell me baby? I’m standing behind the door I won’t need this more Say it now Could you tell me? Stand behind the door Wake me up, I’ll stay 말없이 서서 숨만 고른 채 Clock won’t tick just sway 흐릿한 틈 사이에 빛을 바라보는 나 I’m standing behind the door Don’t know what I’m waiting for One touch could change it all Could you tell me baby? I’m standing behind the door I won’t need this more Say it now Could you tell me? Still waiting for you Could you tell me?

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...