Skip to main content

23 - 케일라 (Kayla)


I’ve been thinking bout a lot of things on my mind Yeah, I’ve been struggling to put a lot of feelings behind and I never knew that I could be something to someone What should I do? Do I stay, or do I move? I’ll follow through I got nothing left to lose Picking up things I learned on the way Dropping off toxic thoughts in my brain Honestly, I don’t wanna go back 23, I just wanna be free from it Feeling my past is coming to an end I’m sick of this cycle, won’t go back again Honestly, I don’t wanna go back 23, I just wanna be me Say goodbye To every little thing that’s pulling me down again I’m ready grow, and I’ve been wanting to say you got me walking away Gave more than I had, losing myself My bad but I need some help I pray for the day that maybe someday I’ll will be someone I love What should I do? Do I stay, or do I move? I’ll follow through I got nothing left to lose Picking up things I learned on the way Dropping off toxic thoughts in my brain Honestly, I don’t wanna go back 23, I just wanna be free from it Feeling my past is coming to an end I’m sick of this cycle, won’t go back again Honestly, I don’t wanna go back 23, I just wanna be free from all of it Free from all of it Free from all of it Free from all of it Free from all of it Free from all of it

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...