Skip to main content

YHWH - DeVita


YHWH YHWH YHWH YHWH Who would believe me The stories that I plan to tell? I’ve tasted the fruit of the garden Was under his spell I’m holding head my over water in depths of despair I’m looking to you in this moment I’m calling your name Singing YHWH, YHWH, YHWH, YHWH Singing YHWH, YHWH, YHWH, YHWH I look to you still calling your name What’s your 20, your addy the same? Who would believe me The stories that I plan to tell? I’ve tasted the fruit of the garden Was under his spell I’m holding head my over water in depths of despair I’m looking to you in this moment I’m calling your name Singing YHWH, YHWH, YHWH, YHWH Singing YHWH, YHWH, YHWH, YHWH I look to you still calling your name What’s your 20, your addy the same? Haha, take my soul? Give what you stole? Break what you borrowed? Peaces to pieces I might crash out like why yall eyeing at me? How you my guy? You straight lying to me Oh you that guy? You know I been down See you back in Chi I know you wanna see me around Sing YHWH, YHWH, YHWH, YHWH Singing YHWH, YHWH, YHWH, YHWH I look to you still calling your name What’s your 20, your addy the same? I say He is YHWH HWHY YHWH HWHY YHWH HWHY YHWH HWHY He is YHWH HWHY YHWH HWHY YHWH HWHY YHWH HWHY Haha, take my soul? Give what you stole? Break what you borrowed? Peaces to pieces YHWH YHWH

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...