Skip to main content

Maze - jdin feat. Absent Markey


(Yeah, yeah) 매일이 갇힌 기분이야 미로에 넌 다시 어줍잖은 위로를 해 때려넣어 Henny 또 빈속에 그리곤 거짓말을 해 It’s OK 쌓여만 가는 실수 왔다갔다해 내 기분 찾을 수가 없지 이유는 한 바퀴를 돌아서 지구 찾을 수만 있다면 널 다시 볼 수 있다면 술에서 깨고 나면 후회 속에 또 먹겠지 라면 그 다음은 또 또 반복해 전화를 걸겠지 잠결에 맘에도 없는 말을 해 넌 질린 듯 “얘기해 다음 번에” 나 지금 멀쩡해 한 번도 네 앞에서 정신 놓은 적 없었네 (Sorry It’s all cap) (Yeah, yeah) 매일이 갇힌 기분이야 미로에 넌 다시 어줍잖은 위로를 해 때려넣어 Henny 또 빈속에 그리곤 거짓말을 해 It’s OK Feel like I’m in maze, maze, maze, maze, maze Feel like I’m in maze, maze, maze, maze, maze Feel like I’m in maze, maze, maze, maze Feel like I’m in maze Feel like I’m in maze (Woah) I’m afraid I’ll be too late Got me stuck in the same damn place Baby your feelings don’t change You was tryna move too fast, tryna keep the same pace Vibin’ all night, I think for the one time, I should bring you back to my place Wanna save myself for you Every time you want me to chase Stuck in a maze, I’ve been glitching out my body Why can’t you stay Just one more cup to my face Grabbing your skin while you’re grinding on top of my waist You got real expensive taste Out of my soul and I’m out of my body Took a book out my labyrinth, now you’ve been stuck in my maze (Yeah, yeah) 매일이 갇힌 기분이야 미로에 넌 다시 어줍잖은 위로를 해 때려넣어 Henny 또 빈속에 그리곤 거짓말을 해 It’s OK Feel like I’m in maze, maze, maze, maze, maze Feel like I’m in maze, maze, maze, maze, maze Feel like I’m in maze, maze, maze, maze Feel like I’m in maze Feel like I’m in maze

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...