Skip to main content

Lamb - DeVita


It was freezing outside In the candlelight My my, to my surprise Ah, you took care of me I was walking outside In the morning light Know that I’m by your side Still, when you want it Nowhere to go I’m still at home Let us borrow this moment in time and Feels like a close But it’s really a start Look at the moon I’m starting to feel like I’m falling for you I’m falling for you I’m falling for you I’m falling It was freezing outside In the candlelight My my, to my surprise Ah, you took care of me I was walking outside In the morning light Know that I’m by your side Still, when you want it 하나님이 우리를 우리를 사랑하시는 사랑을 우리가 알고 믿었노니 하나님은 사랑이시라 사랑안에 거하는 자는 하나님 안에 거하고 하나님도 그 안에 거하시느니라 Oh I was freezing out In the candlelight And to my surprise You took care of mine I was walking out In the morning light Know that I’m by your side Oh do you want it? Let me know you want it Oh I was freezing out In the candlelight And to my surprise Oh, you took care of mine I was walking out In the morning light Know that I’m by your side Oh do you want it? Let me know you want it

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...