Skip to main content

MUSEUM (Eng Ver.) - OWIS


Hi, it's me again I was just thinking... We should have been in a museum My memory of that one day I hope it stays lost and just fades Shattered pieces of the moonlight, wish to see you once again Wake me up from black and white You paint this night with color bright Like ooh I knew Walking back in time Stained with our memories Aren’t I lucky now Holding the missing piece When I close my eyes, I’m in the gallery It's coming back, back, baby Back, back, baby Slowly faded moment in the frame (call it what you call it, but I just) Oh, baby, yeah I feel like, I feel like I'm in a museum I feel like, I feel like, I feel like a scene I’m floating high above the clouds, like I’m dreaming Oh, a museum, baby We look like a work of art, a work of art Flying up above the summer forest yeah Living a fantasy now, feels like I’m dreaming Oh, a museum, baby 28 on the map Part in the road, gotta move on Pretendin’ all of the silences Don’t mean nothin’ but it just keeps coming up On display in this room uh, yeah Frozen in a moment in the frame (call it what you call it, but I just) Oh, baby, yeah I feel like, I feel like I'm in a museum I feel like, I feel like, I feel like a scene I’m floating high above the clouds, like I’m dreaming Oh, a museum, baby We look like a work of art, a work of art Flying up above the summer forest yeah Living a fantasy now, feels like I’m dreaming Oh, a museum, baby We belong in the loop A whole new world calling me through Open it up, this version of me Oh, baby yeah I feel like, I feel like I'm in a museum I feel like, I feel like, I feel like a scene I’m standing right here on the sky like I'm dreaming Oh, a museum, baby We look like a work of art, a work of art Flying up above the summer forest yeah Swimming in stars above the clouds like we’re dreaming Oh a museum, baby Ooh A work of art, a work of art yeah Ooh

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...