DEEP IN DA NIGHT Flow The Vibe
I'm Ballin' With My Nike In The Flashing Lights
I Wanna Cross Your Mind Oh Up All Night
오늘은 내가 아냐 나를 찾지 마
You Want It Roll
You Want It All
They Want It More
They Want It More
High야 High야 High야 High야
넌 마치 *약 *약 *약
너 땜에 화약 화약 화약 화약
조금만 참아 참아 난 못 참아
난리야 난리야 난리
오늘은 데리고 나갈래 빨리
오늘 밤 Body To Body To Body
난 원해 침대 위 너와의 Party
DEEP IN DA NIGHT Flow The Vibe
I'm Ballin' With My Nike In The Flashing Lights
I Wanna Cross Your Mind Oh Up All Night
오늘은 내가 아냐 나를 찾지 마
You Want It Roll
You Want It All
They Want It More
They Want It More
3초 안에 녹음을 그냥 따버려
3초 안에 그녀와 쇼부봐버려
못 볼걸 봤지만서도 다시 봐버려
순댓국을 먹는 니 모습이 참 여려
내 창의력은 초글링
밤만 되면 덤블링
빼버렸어 커플링
DEEP IN DA NIGHT
DEEP IN DA NIGHT Flow The Vibe
I'm Ballin' With My Nike In The Flashing Lights
I Wanna Cross Your Mind Oh Up All Night
오늘은 내가 아냐 나를 찾지 마
You Want It Roll
You Want It All
They Want It More
They Want It More
Lets Get It Started It We Like 2 Party
AGJB 372 We F**ckin' Night
Lets Get It Started It We Like 2 Party
AGJB 372 We F**ckin' Night
DEEP IN DA NIGHT Flow The Vibe
I'm Ballin' With My Nike In The Flashing Lights
I Wanna Cross Your Mind Oh Up All Night
오늘은 내가 아냐 나를 찾지 마
You Want It Roll
You Want It All
They Want It More
They Want It More
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment