Skip to main content

NEON - 김미정 (Kim Mijeong) & 노르웨이 숲 (Norwegian Wood)


Streetlights dancing on your hair Soft wind moving through the air Every second slows around you Like the world just stops right there I was walking through the silence Every night the same old sky Then your voice cut through the darkness Like a spark I can’t deny Stay with me in this moment Don’t let the feeling fade tonight Your eyes pulling me closer Like I’m falling into light Every word you say is magic Every breath feels warm and true If the world keeps turning slowly I just wanna turn with you 네온 번진 Highway 위로 달려 Late night 도시 불빛 스쳐 We riding side by side 네가 던진 작은 물음 하나에도 Wave 감추려 해도 밀려와 I can’t behave 비어 있던 문장 전부 문제 같아 Hippie Shit 돌고 돌아 네 집이지 1 or 2 전부 가능해? 예쁜짓? 지도 위 모든 Road 너에게 Converge 수많은 길 끝 니 이름으로 Stay with me in this moment Don’t let the feeling fade tonight Your eyes pulling me closer Like I’m falling into light Every word you say is magic Every breath feels warm and true If the world keeps turning slowly I just wanna turn with you Maybe love is just a heartbeat Racing every time you smile Maybe all the stars above us Waited just to see this night Stay with me in this moment Don’t let the feeling fade tonight Your eyes pulling me closer Like I’m falling into light Every word you say is magic Every breath feels warm and true If the world keeps turning slowly I just wanna turn with you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...