Skip to main content

First Flight - 뎁트 (Dept) feat. Lilly Choi


[Verse 1] Suitcase packed and ready by the door Never felt like this before Passport in my hand, I'm good to go Heart is beating fast, putting on a show [Pre 1] Every song I saved is queued up right Can't stop smiling through the night Gonna make a memory I'll never forget This is just the start, best believe it [Hook] First flight, first time, I'm leaving the ground Turn the music up, let it take me now First flight, first time, the world's so wide Flying high on my very first day [Verse 2] Window seat, the city's getting small Never felt so free, ready for it all New air hits my face, a different sky Every little thing catching my eye [Pre 2] Hit shuffle on the songs I chose with care Feel the bass drop in the air Gonna make a memory I'll never forget Haven't even landed yet [Hook] First flight, first time, butterflies tonight Everything feels right on my first flight First flight, first time, don't wanna land This feeling's in my hands [Bridge] Oh I've been waiting for this moment all my life Headphones in and watching clouds go by Somewhere new is calling out my name After this, I'll never be the same Never be the same [Hook] First flight, take me higher This feeling's like fire Turn it up, turn it up First flight, first flight

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...