Skip to main content

Porch Light - LUCY feat. 남제현 (Nam Jehyun)


Under the moonlight, my eyes staring so blankly ahead of you I’ve dreamt of ghosts of us two I can’t overcome thinking just the sweetest words that you have scarred in my heart How aching it is Maybe I'll stay in the blur I used to belong there, fallen in a lonely place, but I know when porch light hits you, one that I love, I'm home, I fell for you And I tried to laugh, I hoped to find somewhere, you know there’s no happiness door So I’ll hold this place like I always did before Cause I know that it’s an unfair universe Surely I'll realize soon Only to find there’s no you I hardly remember when we fought through the night and you Held onto that pillow No right, no wrong I used to belong there, fallen in a lonely place, but I know when porch light hits you, one that I love, I'm home, I fell for you And I tried to laugh, I hoped to find somewhere, you know there’s no happiness door So I’ll hold this place like I always did before Tried to find another star Tried to fill my empty moon Tried to run away from the dark But the dawn has taught me “Sky knows no end” Babe, you threw your shadow It’s not dark, it’s blinding You’re my bright sorrow You should know I’m goner Please I cannot breathe in where am I going 무슨 일이 있어도 네가 어떤 사람이던지 변하지 않는 나는 너 편 언제나 곁에 넌 내 편 우리 약속한 그대로 그때 그대로

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...