Skip to main content

I'm Waiting - 이채연 (Lee Chaeyeon)


One question 어제와 달리 꿈꿔온 날 깨워내 Three seconds It’s now or never 좋은 일이 올 듯해 So I hope you go and make up your mind 거울 속 내게 눈 맞춰 Just stop acting like you don’t wanna try 이젠 알아 놓지 않을 My chance No way 모두 내게 말해 Ain’t no way 눈부셔 Watch me glow No way Can’t hide, can’t forget it Ain’t no way No need to take it slow I’m waiting I’m waiting No need to take it slow I’m waiting My answers, never enough 숨겨둔 Favorite things 선을 넘어 I’m giving all my minutes 멈출 수가 없는 걸 So I hope you go and make up your mind 거울 속 내게 눈 맞춰 Just stop acting like you don’t wanna try 이젠 알아 놓지 않을 My chance No way 모두 내게 말해 Ain’t no way 눈부셔 Watch me glow No way Can’t hide, can’t forget it Ain’t no way No need to take it slow I’m waiting I’m waiting No need to take it slow I’m waiting I’m waiting No way 전부 내게 말해 Ain’t no way 시작해 Time to go No way Can’t stop can’t forget it Ain’t no way No need to take it slow I’m waiting I’m waiting No need to take it slow I’m waiting

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...