Skip to main content

BAD - 이채연 (Lee Chaeyeon)


You got me wrong 빗나가지 every time Not my fault that I’m living in your mind I’m focused on a mission 상상도 못 할 Moving on 더 멀리 Nonstop 내 방식의 play Watch me while I slay 더 높이 Levitate No breaks when I speed it up Lemme get it now, buckle up 나만의 Set pace That you can never chase Black tint on my whip Don’t lose the grip Silence, I keep it low Everything’s fine 시선 너머 베일에 가린 My Style you’ll never know I never get skipped 내 방식의 Script I’ll put you on CC ‘Cause I’m having fun Lemme show you what’s bad Lemme show you what’s bad Stayin’ freaky, keep it risky No more sneaky, I go easy 새롭게 In town, groovin’ like beep beep I’m the one and only, Veni Vidi Vici 이미 다 알잖아 My levels outta stats 비교 못 해 Watch me while I slay 더 높이 Levitate No breaks when I speed it up Lemme get it now, buckle up 나만의 Set pace That you can never chase Black tint on my whip Don’t lose the grip Silence, I keep it low Everything’s fine 시선 너머 베일에 가린 My Style you’ll never know I never get skipped 내 방식의 Script I’ll put you on CC ‘Cause I’m having fun Lemme show you what’s bad Lemme show you what’s bad Eyes on, we gonna style it up Don’t blink, we gonna light it up Real bad, we gonna work it up I never get skipped 내 방식의 Script I’ll put you on CC ‘Cause I’m having fun Lemme show you what’s bad Lemme show you what’s bad

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...