Skip to main content

Sunrise - After Section


Honestly, afraid to call her Keep it low, it’s maybe fine I’ve lost you face to face Keep looking for the way to in my day I just want and need a breath that feel like still love Officially, I get to dawn and sunrise Wondering the days we built I keep it real even when you don’t, babe Oh, I feel undone Oh, I taste like, never I wanted, anymore So many times I, stayed up till your warm night Tripping all the night, fade in out all pages with you All the things I let you know Think of you all night, babe Until the sun Beautiful wonder Dreamin’ out there Think of you all night, babe Until the sun I’m calling it a day with you Lead to sun, it’s calling me, I Girl, what you said, I don’t care if it’s the way I love you All my nights you satisfied it, like you Girl, if you stayed and kept on lovin’ I With you, I’ll make it through, Oh And I just want and need a breath that feel like real love Officially, I get to dawn and sunrise Love’s been a mess, no less, but I want the real with you Oh, I feel alone Oh, I taste like, never I wanted, anymore So many times I, stayed up till you by my side Sticking with you all night babe, so we can roll all night long All the things I let you show Think of you all night, babe Until the sun Beautiful wonder Dreamin’ out there Think of you all night, babe Until the sun I’m calling it a day with you Lead to sun, it’s calling me, I All I want is you I just wanna you Take my hands but Cause it’s you, I want

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...