Skip to main content

Devil Can Wait - ILHOON


Dry tears on my phone Playin' your favorite song now I can live outside your shadow you can leave, that's your call 널 떠나보내더라도 새로운 만남은 쉴 새 없어 New beats, new whip, no, I can't see myself 수많은 가능성 가운데서 lost in space 몇 겹의 추억을 벗겨내도 bad trip I mean is this life for real? I know you're the just one of the piece of my life, But I can't stop run Devil can wait, haze on me go ahead like a carousel the dream keeps me around 어지러운 도시 and I'm getting nauseous, afraid I'll go Devil can wait, yeah she keeps me around ohohoh the dream keeps me around ohohoh yeah she keeps me around 매일 밤 울려대는 폰 이젠 아무런 느낌도 오지 않아 yuh, still drinkin' that moet 멀어지는 추억을 보면서도 멍해 K right hold tight I'll be right here Pale white high tops, like it's old days 몇 번을 깨고 나와도 똑같은 스토리 it's time alright Devil can wait, haze on me go ahead like a carousel the dream keeps me around 어지러운 도시 and I'm getting nauseous, afraid I'll go Devil can wait, yeah she keeps me around ohohoh the dream keeps me around ohohoh yeah she keeps me around ohohoh the dream keeps me around hundred thousand times I cannot stop yeah she keeps me around around and round 네가 있는 곳은 어디에 이젠 피곤해, I fall in love, I'm done with love hi I'm done around and round go play me like it's Disney land it's not that important If I'm not done, for it now, Devil can wait, haze on me go ahead like a carousel the dream keeps me around 어지러운 도시 and I'm getting nauseous, afraid I'll go Devil can wait, yeah she keeps me around ohohoh the dream keeps me around ohohoh yeah she keeps me around ohohoh the dream keeps me around hundred thousand times I cannot stop yeah she keeps me around

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...