Skip to main content

Stay Together (KIM RIWON SOLO) - 클라씨 (CLASSy) Prod. by GARDEN


To Tell you honestly A Lot of things that I waiting for Want you to know it all When I’m hurt, I‘m still looking for Already know, not enough They can’t understand me now, nono Leave me alone, please gotta go They always say I should give up I don’t know how I feel, like walking underwater Nobody’s loving me I have to find myself Don’t be in a hurry, keep your eyes on me I’ll tell you when I, I wanna cry Finally I will stand up brightening I can make it smile All about you, take my hand Be forever in my youth I’m always I rooting for me I trust myself Even if a storm comes I’m not afraid Nothing to say, take my hand Stay together in this youth It’s only once of my life, blooming so shine Every moment that makes me feel alive Stay together, stay together Not alone anymore Stay together 아무것도 아닐거라 말을 해 그저 금방 지날거라 위로해 하루도 지나지 않았지 시간은 더디게만 흐르지 할 수 있다고 다독여 봐도 I’m not sure about me, no no 왜 난 나에게만 모진지 언젠가 환히 웃을 날이 올까 I don’t know how I feel, like walking underwater Nobody’s loving me I have to find myself Don’t be in a hurry, keep your eyes on me I’ll tell you when I, I wanna cry Finally I will stand up brightening I can make it smile All about you, take my hand Be forever in my youth I’m always I rooting for me I trust myself Even if a storm comes I’m not afraid Nothing to say, take my hand Stay together in this youth It’s only once of my life, blooming so shine Every moment that makes me feel alive I don’t care bout no matter what they say 후회로 남겨두진 않을래 지켜봐줘 언제나 여기서 밝게 빛날 day 1 Imma make it own life I don’t losin’ my way Keep it shine on me All about you, take my hand Be forever in my youth I’m always I rooting for me I trust myself Even if a storm comes I’m not afraid Nothing to say, take my hand Stay together in this youth It’s only once of my life, blooming so shine Every moment that makes me feel alive Stay together, stay together Not alone anymore Stay together, stay together, stay together Not alone anymore Stay together

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...