Skip to main content

girlsnboys - V8 & 디에잇 (The8) & 버논 (Vernon)


I’m miserable I can’t lie 我心早已疲惫 不想再伪装 I think the girls and boys are so tired Boys and girls are so tired Girls and boys are so tired Boys and girls are so tired Eenie meenie minie moe She can’t get out of bed when she home Bending over, touching her toes What you waiting for, let’s go The world is all in a frenzy Overflowing with enmity Energy that says “Bite me” So many issues, so frightening 现在我想放手试试 大胆重新来一次 Listen, so much division 愿这个世界多一点爱 有的人把我托起 有的人拉我出黑夜 I wanna be a free agent Yeah I gotta go right now I’m miserable I can’t lie 我心早已疲惫 不想再伪装 I think the girls and boys are so tired Boys and girls are so tired Girls and boys are so tired Boys and girls are so tired Hold up, 被困在夏天 时间带走了少年 别让梦想堆满房间 带着爱一起向前 Girls and boys, the same difference Moving slow is the preference Touching base is the interest 다른 듯 똑같아 Right now, I feel like going for it Give it a go right now Listen, so much division We need more love in the world right now 有的人把我托起 有的人拉我出黑夜 I wanna be a free agent Yeah I gotta go right now I’m miserable I can’t lie 我心早已疲惫 不想再伪装 I think the girls and boys are so tired Boys and girls are so tired Girls and boys are so tired Boys and girls are so tired Girls and girls and girls and girls Boys and boys and boys and boys All we’re doing is trying to live 다른 듯 다 똑같아 Girls and girls and girls and girls Boys and boys and boys and boys All we’re doing is trying to live 다른 듯 다 똑같아 다른 듯 다 똑같아

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...