Skip to main content

NO SLEEP - JMIN feat. 나우아임영 (NOWIMYOUNG)


Brand new Raf jacket, brand new Prada jeans Imma cash addict I’m a money fien When I was down bad they ain’t notice me Now I make a quick 20, bet they notice me Roll my problems in this blunt I ain’t dying sober Pour my problems in this cup I ain’t dying sober I just wanna geek, I don’t wanna sleep I just wanna geek, I don’t wanna sleep What’s the point of cash If I ain’t put on my fam What’s the point of fame If I don’t know who I am Wait WTF You know I’m in love with cash Wait WTF You know I’m in love with cash Pretty h**s and pretty clothes That’s all I need I’m feeling young my lifestyle so luxury So many girls around me I can’t remember names Count my cash Smoke my gas Laughing to the bank I’m all in, I’m all in And I can’t lose myself again They said I couldn’t do it But I did that s**t again I’m all in, you know that I’m all in I’m all in, you know that I’m all in I’m all in, I’m all in And I can’t lose myself again They said I couldn’t do it But I did that s**t again I’m all in, you know that I’m all in I’m all in, you know that I’m all in Brand new Raf jacket, brand new Prada jeans Imma cash addict I’m a money fien When I was down bad they ain’t notice me Now I make a quick 20, bet they notice me Roll my problems in this blunt I ain’t dying sober Pour my problems in this cup I ain’t dying sober I just wanna geek, I don’t wanna sleep I just wanna geek, I don’t wanna sleep I just wanna geek I don't wanna sleep, oh 내 주머니 많은 담배 전부 피울 거야 맘대로 다 뱉고 나면 알게 될까 바보같이 굴었던 어제를 말이야 No more chance, no more chance Nothing is easy though 오래된, 오래된 과거는 빚지고 아무거나 뱉어도 팔릴 지경이야 이 생각은 쪽팔릴 뿐이야 Brand new whip, brand new whip, brand new jeans and cash uh 쏟아지는 환호와 that flash, uh 다 따라 해 내 fashion 말도 안 돼 기적이야 매번 Brand new whip, brand new whip, brand new jeans and cash uh 쏟아지는 환호와 that flash, uh 다 따라 해 내 fashion 말도 안 돼 기적이야 매번 Brand new Raf jacket, brand new Prada jeans Imma cash addict I’m a money fien When I was down bad they ain’t notice me Now I make a quick 20, bet they notice me Roll my problems in this blunt I ain’t dying sober Pour my problems in this cup I ain’t dying sober I just wanna geek, I don’t wanna sleep I just wanna geek, I don’t wanna sleep

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...