Skip to main content

Von dutch a. g. cook remix featuring addison rae - Charli xcx & Addison Rae & A. G. Cook


I'm-I'm just living that life Von Dutch, cult classic, but I still pop Every time my track drops, you're jealous I'm just living that life While you're sittin' in your dad's basement Bet you're disappointed that I'm shinin' I'm just living that life Von Dutch, cult classic, but I still pop Pop the LV cases, watch me do a little globe trot Got a lot to say about my debut About my constant revenue I guess it makes sense 'cause I'm just living that life You just wanna scream my name On and on, on and on 'Cause I'm just living that You just wanna scream my name On and on, on and on 'Cause I'm just living that life Made another page just to look at my pics My tight dress and red lips, I know you want it I'm just living that life Linked with Addison on Melrose Bought some cute clothes and wrote this in the studio 'Cause I'm just living that life Von Dutch, cult classic, but I still pop Always give me more views, it's kinda like your day job Got a lot to say about my debut 'Bout all of the things I do I guess it makes sense 'cause I'm just living that life I'm just living that life I'm just living that life, uh I'm just living that life Number one 'Cause I'm just living this life You just wanna scream my name On and on, on and on 'Cause I'm just living that (Life) You just wanna scream my name On and on, on and on 'Cause I'm just living that life All these girls are like "Ah, can I get a picture?" And then they go online like (Von Dutch, cult classic, but I still pop) "Just kidding, I hate you" (Von Dutch, cult classic, but I still pop) (Von Dutch) 'Cause we're just living that life

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...