Skip to main content

Lion Heart (Prod. by Czaer) - 하성운 (Ha Sungwoon) [Stage Fighter (STF) Original Vol.4]


속도를 올려, 속도를 올려 손을 들어 Hands up Make ‘em go ‘WOW’ 판도를 바꿔, 판도를 바꿔 We go wild, we go wild Go through the night Strange places, we faced it We brought it, all this victory 치열했던 순간 뒤로하고 외쳐 세상을 바꿔 깨 부셔 이 Paradigm 함성에 Pumping up 거침없는 라운드 1,2,3 (Yeah) Level up (Come on) 심장이 터질 듯 뛰어가는 걸 차갑던 심장 속 불을 지펴 I burn 어둠을 발 딛고 Imma rise up Imma rise up Imma rise up (Ooh ooh) 태양보다 높이 날아 Like BAM! (Ooh ooh) 한계를 넘어 They call me Superman Watch me I’m gonna rise 더 높이 가 Fly high We go up, up, up and on Uppercut to the sky 경계를 넘어 Fly so high I got the lion heart Ayayayayaya Oh we're giants Oh we're titans No we won't stop Ayayayayaya Oh we're giants Oh we're titans no I got the lion heart 속도를 올려, 속도를 올려 손을 들어 Hands up Make ‘em go ‘WOW’ 판도를 바꿔, 판도를 바꿔 세상을 Change up Make ‘em free ‘OUT’ 영원의 꿈 I found my place 이 터널 끝 아픈 기억 너머 Paradise 길 잃어도 I’ll find my way (Hey!) We go wild We go wilder 차갑던 심장 속 불을 지펴 I burn 어둠을 발 딛고 Imma rise up Imma rise up Imma rise up (Ooh ooh) 태양보다 높이 날아 Like BAM! (Ooh ooh) 한계를 넘어 They call me Superman Watch me I’m gonna rise 더 높이 가 Fly high We go up, up, up and on Uppercut to the sky 경계를 넘어 Fly so high I got the lion heart Ayayayayaya Oh we're giants Oh we're titans No we won't stop Ayayayayaya Oh we're giants Oh we're titans no I got the lion heart Levitate 힘껏 날아올라 Never give up No gravity yeah 우릴 위한 무대, 가볍게 We fly 꿈을 차고 높이 치켜들어 Trophy 승리의 멜로디 터질 듯이 Burst in 거친 링을 뒤집어 Get them all We on fire (Call me Superman) Watch me I’m gonna rise 더 높이 가 Fly high We go up, up, up and on Uppercut to the sky 경계를 넘어 Fly so high I got the lion heart Ayayayayaya Oh we're giants Oh we're titans No we won't stop Ayayayayaya Oh we're giants Oh we're titans no I got the lion heart

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...