Skip to main content

East Side West Side - 지호지방시 (Jiho Givenchy)


아무도 나 안믿었어 아무도 안믿었어 내가 여까지 올지로 너가 나 알았니? I only trust myself 나 혼자 믿었어 But, now I’m here bitch Okay, East side West side North side South side I’ve been everywhere but you can never find me East side West side North side South side I’ve been everywhere but you can never find me Started from the bottom now I am here I really thought I could never be here But, I really counted the days though I really put the stones in the couple pockets God damn, now my mom see me in the subway In the black car now I don’t pay for nothing Everything free 99 everywhere I go Italian pasta to steak dinner East side West side North side South side You can never catch me You can never find me East side West side North side South side I’ve been everywhere you can never find me I read the Bible everyday I read the book Couple books for the famous though I really thought I could be one of them in this shit I’m gonna do this shit until I make it to the cemetery I’m a visionary Swerve skirt I’m a motha fucking missionary Vrrrom um yea 얘내들은 나 절대로 믿지 안았어 너 네들은 내가 여까지 올주 몰랐어 그 딴 motha fuckin 미신 믿지 안아 bitch I’m a mission East side West side North side South side I’ve been everywhere but you can never find me East side West side North side South side I’ve been everywhere but you can never find me Pull up in a G6 I might just pull up in a G8 double series I pull up in a Maybach Black triple black I dated a Gucci model long ago I’ve met a Loui V model long ago Now I’m in a front row with a black tuxedo With 3 bodyguards motha f try me 시도 한번 해봐 니네들이 깡패라고 해봐 I couple people 너는 절대로 나 못찾아 할수 없어 never Motha fucka never loved me 너네들은 나 절대로 사랑하지 안았지 Triple beam 20 Milly on a pinky bitch 얘기 했잔아 너네들은 나 절대로 못 찾아 찾을수 없어 절대로 내 vision 아무도 믿지 안았잔아 You didn’t really trust me 니네들도 할수 있어

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...