Skip to main content

Branding - 스케리피 (SCARY'P) Feat. Don Mills, 맥대디 (Mckdaddy) & 대니딕 (DNYDK)


I need a walk 어지러워 한 것도 없으면서 뭐 이렇게 너는 거들먹 거려 그냥 갖다가 치워 꼴도 보기 싫어 난 한다면 한다니까 너랑은 다르게 도대체 what u want 나는 안 움직여 그러니까 도대체 what u want you all gotta pay 네가 원한 것을 얻으려면 도대체 what u want 이유가 뭐야 나랑 fuck with 하려면 돈을 내 도대체 what u want im not gonna move till I check my account Im not gonna move till its right till its right till its right Im not gonna move till its right till its right till its right Been like this since I was born 'cause I'm the only one to put it on my own I got 'em big figures wherever I walk I got that big drippin' fallin' when I walk my own my own got it all my own it's the world I own you know I got my own my own my own got it all my own it's the world I run you know I got my own Watch me how far I can get oh shit oh right my outfit How much did I spend on weekends poppin bottles on that bitch face she just wanna ask me 내 이름 daddy uh 아직 난 잘 모르나 봐 let it flow 내 거 해서 내 길 가는 게 내 일터 그 끄나풀 좀 치워 aint got no time for this bishes 조용하게 움직여 질식 잘난 척을 하다 눈이 맞으면 왜 넌 아닌 척 쓴웃음 짓지 도통 이해를 못 하겠어 난 이곳을 떠나겠어 네 도착 내 출발선이지 난 break 없는 시작에 서 멈추려 한다면 돼 dead body 저 뒤를 봐 셀 수 없이 필요해 난 새 돈 내 앞에 셀 수 없이 행동해 마치 너무 군인처럼 그래서 없어 빈틈 뻐금대고 있어 가득해 연기 내가 나타나면 일출 떨어질 줄을 잘 몰라서 영원히 떠올라 꼭대기 위로 아직 잘 모르나 봐 이 바닥은 내게 너무 조그마하지 Been like this since I was born 'cause I'm the only one to put it on my own I got 'em big figures wherever I walk I got that big drippin' fallin' when I walk my own my own got it all my own it's the world I own you know I got my own my own my own got it all my own it's the world I run you know I got my own Watch me how far I can get oh shit oh right my outfit How much did I spend on weekends poppin bottles on that bitch face

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...