Skip to main content

Accent - Megan Thee Stallion Feat. GloRilla


Yeah, keep tellin' yourself I ain't the shit, bitch, maybe one day you'll believe it Hm (GloRilla) Real hot girl shit (Ah, ayy) I'm thicker than my accent (Accent) And niggas love that shit (Yeah, yeah) Pretendin' he don't understand me (Huh?) So we can talk again (Talk again) You don't look as good as me (Good as me) So, bitch, don't call me twin (Call me twin) Thought he was a city boy Until he met a country bitch (Ah) I keep a nigga in his feelings (Ooh), I wake up pissin' off bitches (Ah) They all be talkin' to the wall (Yeah), I make 'em question they existence (Yeah, huh) If gettin' money was a sport, I'm showin' out at the Olympics (Okay, okay, okay) Next nigga I make famous, I'm collectin' my comission (Comission) Bitch, I'm thicker than your bifocals (Ah, ah, ah), all my denim be double-knitted Boy, I'm thicker than your bloodline, thicker than a Popeye's biscuit (Ah) Waist slim, ass fat, the ratio is so scientific (Yeah, yeah, yeah) You would think that "through thick and thin" was a phrase that I invented (Hm) On they neck like a Dallas shag, talk shit like I'm Pimp Chad (Hm) Since Chanel went up on the price, I know hoes ain't got this bag (I know hoes ain't got this bag) They dick ride, then they start dissin', I ain't fuckin' with the ass-kissin' (No) What the fuck is hoes talkin' 'bout? (Uh) Lookin' for me? I was never missin' (Ah) I'm thicker than my accent (Accent) And niggas love that shit (Yeah, yeah) Pretendin' he don't understand me (Huh?) So we can talk again (Talk again) You don't look as good as me (Good as me) So, bitch, don't call me twin (Call me twin) Thought he was a city boy Until he met a country bitch (Yeah, ah) I'm thicker than my accent (Yeah, accent) And niggas love that shit (Yeah, yeah) Pretendin' he don't understand me (Hello?) So we can talk again (Talk again) You don't look as good as me (Good as me) So, bitch, don't call me twin (Call me twin) Thought he was a city boy (GloRilla, woo) Until he met a country bitch (Ah) Whatever I do be cool, niggas love a Memphis bitch (On God) Anything I do gon' turn him on, I do some simple shit (Facts) You gon' let that nigga do whatever 'cause you a simple bitch (Ho) I do what these niggas do, I don't tolerate no hypocrites (The fuck?) I'ma throw an R in any word that got a U in it (Hey) Why you keep on rappin' 'bout that switch when you ain't usin' it? (Nah, I'm sayin') My nigga caught me cheatin', I told him, "Bae, I was just usin' him" (For real) He told me hit his line whenever I need him, so I'm abusin' it (Haha) True Religion, I feel like a stallion, horseshoes on my ass (Woo) It's been two years, why you still speakin' on me? Ho, I know you mad (Haha) He never had no country bitch, he say he wanna try him one (Ayy) He like the way I pronounce Cuban, told that nigga buy me one (On God, God) I'm thicker than my accent (My accent) And niggas love that shit Pretend that he don't understand me (Huh) So we can talk again (Woo) You don't look as good as me (Bitch) So, bitch, don't call me twin Thought he was a city boy Until he met a country bitch (Ayy) I'm the one hoes tryna be (Yup), Big Ben couldn't clock the tea (Ah) Put a Scat Pack in a bitch back (Ho), bet she still couldn't keep up with me (Woah, woah, woah) Shoot my shot at you if I want you, I don't give a fuck 'bout your ho (Uh) To be honest, these niggas bitches, I'm the realest nigga that I know (Ayy, on God) I just smoked with my lil' sis and I'm at your door with it (Ho), right or wrong (Ha) From the M to the H with it (Yeah, yeah), they know what the fuck goin' on (Go, go, go) Ain't no room up in this club, all my ass done took it up (Woah) They don't know if it's for the strippers or all 'em ones they threw for us (Ha) I'm thicker than my accent (Accent, yeah) And niggas love that shit (Yeah, yeah) Pretendin' he don't understand me (Huh?) So we can talk again (Talk again) You don't look as good as me (Good as me) So, bitch, don't call me twin (Call me twin) Thought he was a city boy Until he met a country bitch (Yeah, ah) I'm thicker than my accent (Yeah, accent) And niggas love that shit (Yeah, yeah) Pretendin' he don't understand me (Hello?) So we can talk again (Talk again) You don't look as good as me (Good as me) So, bitch, don't call me twin (Call me twin) Thought he was a city boy Until he met a country bitch (Hey, ah)

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...