Skip to main content

두 뺨에 닿기 전에 (String Ver.) (Before it Reaches My Cheeks) - 별/Byul [Because We Haven’t Broken Up Yet OST]

Du Bbyame Dahgi Jeone
(Before it Reaches My Cheeks)
/Byul
아직 헤어지지 않았기 때문에 Part. 2 (SNS 드라마)/Because We Haven’t Broken Up Yet OST Part.2
[2013.07.25]
Winwon Entertainment – SNS


작사/Lyrics: 전해성/Jeon Hae Seong
작곡/Composer: 전해성/Jeon Hae Seong
편곡/Arranger: 오승은/Oh Seung Eun


== HANGEUL, ROMANIZATION ==

문득 거울을 보고 알았어 내가 많이 힘들다는
Mundeuk geoureul bogo arasseo naega jom manhi himdeuldaneun geol
웃어도 왠지 눈빛 저안 깊이 뭔가 한가득 맺혀 있어
Useodo waenji nunbit jeoan gipi mwonga handageuk maethyeo isseo

떨리던 순간 처음 손을 잡았던 표정이 뭔지 기억이 안나
Geu ddeollideon sungan cheoeum ni soneul jabattdeon nae pyojeongi mwonji gieogi anna
이렇게 이렇게 웃어도 끝내 새어나와 참았던 눈물이 말야
Ireohke ireohke useodo kkeutnae saeeo nawa chamattdeon numuri marya

뺨에 닿기 전에 다시 달려가 달려가 안아 거야 정말
Du bbyame dahgi jeone dashi dallyeoga dallyeoga neol kkok anajul geoya jeongmal
사랑해 사랑해 돌아와 달라고 지금 나의 곁으로
Saranghae saranghae dorawa dallago oh jigeum naui gyeoteuro

어두웠던 가던 날엔 몰랐어 모든 것을 잃게 된단
Geu eodu eottdeon bam neo gadeon naren nan mollasseo na modeun geoseul irhke doendan geol
그땐 수가 없어서 보기가 싫어서 너의 눈물을 말야
Na geuddaen bol su ga eobseoseo bogiga shirheoseo neoui geu nunmureul marya

뺨에 닿기 전에 다시 달려가 달려가 안아 거야 정말
Du bbyame dahgi jeone dashi dallyeoga dallyeoga neol kkok anajul geoya jeongmal
사랑해 사랑해 돌아와 달라고 지금 나의 곁으로
Saranghae saranghae dorawa dallago oh jigeum naui gyeoteuro

불러도 대답 없는 너를 찾아가는
Bulleodo daedab eobtneun neo neoreul chajaganeun na
애쓰며 버티는 사람
Aesseumyeo beotineun du saram

있어 해냈으면 좋겠어 시간을 멈춰 뒤로 돌리며 다시
Na hal su isseo haenaesseumyeon johgesseo shiganeul meomchwo dwieo dollimyeon dashi
눈물이 눈물이 뺨에 닿기전 지금 나의 곁으로
Nunmuri nunmuri du bbtame dahgi jeon oh jigeum naui gyeoteuro

사랑해 사랑해 돌아와 달라고 지금 나의 곁으로
Saranghae saranghae dorawa dallago oh jigeum naui gyeoteuro
뺨에 닿기 전에
Oh du bbyame dahgi jeone

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정

Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm



== ENGLISH TRANSLATION ==

I knew when I looked in the mirror, that I was having a hard time
I smile but for some reason, there is a deep anger and sadness in my eyes

When I first held your hand during that nervous moment, I don’t remember how my face was
I smile like this but in the end, the tears I held back seep out

Before it reaches my cheeks, I will run to you and hug you
I love you, I love you, come back to me, back to my side

On that dark night when you left, I didn’t know that I’d be losing everything
I couldn’t see it, I didn’t want to see it, your tears

Before it reaches my cheeks, I will run to you and hug you
I love you, I love you, come back to me, back to my side

I call you but there’s no answer and I look for you
We both try and endure through

I can do it, I hope I can do it, I want to stop time and go back
Before the tears reach my cheeks, back to my side

I love you, I love you, come back to me, back to my side
Before it reaches my cheeks


English translation by

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike