Skip to main content

On and Off - 제미나이 (Gemini)


클럽 안은 꽉 차 땀으로 남녀들은 섞여 밖으로 아마 넌 내 옆일 거야 babe 샷을 때려 나는 더블로 비좁은 곳을 피해 밖으로 우린 더 가까워져 볼 키스 길거리 나와 I feel the bad 두 발로 가기엔 성격이 급해 나는 택시 잡아 fade away 답부터 들어야겠어 이 성격 때문 More and more and more 일단 이 곳을 피해 저 다리 하나 건너면 우리 집이야 baby Your right, right now Baby next to me right now I need somebody Right here Closer to your jaw I got your body Right here Then I go crazy about it I need somebody Right here Cause she left me alone I got your body Right here Then I go crazy about it 손을 내밀어 내 손으로 내 어깨 기대어 취했다고 노래 틀어달래 bad songs on Spotify You say I like that I like that right 너와 나 오늘 밤은 버블껌 실컷 씹고 뱉고 배불러 Let me know 너의 취향은 뭐야 아님 판타지 I need somebody Right here Closer to your jaw I got your body Right here Then I go crazy about it I need somebody Right here Cause she left me alone I got your body Right here Then I go crazy about it Keep it easy Skin touch With no love 너와 난 아무 사이 아냐 뭘 해도 On and on and off Skin touch With no love 너와 난 아무 사이 아냐 뭘 해도 On and on and off On and on and off

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...