Skip to main content

Falling - Klozer feat. 김원준 (Kim Wonjun)


Remember those days when we all could roll in a blanket of leaves One, two, three, and four The steps that I count, the closer it would be Pulling out the story of past Are we all just different beings now? I want to throw out, I want to throw out Regrets and mistakes that I took Falling sunsets and we hide I’m scared of dark When we were young, well now I’ll say it’s hard to begin Thought I was set to be shiny I don’t know Well, I’ll say you’ll know Though we all forgot the beating heartbeat Remember those days when we all could roll in a blanket of leaves One, two, three, and four The steps that I count, the closer it would be Pulling out the story of past Are we all just different beings now? I want to throw out, I want to throw out Regrets and mistakes that I took Thought I was set to be shiny I don’t know Well, I’ll say you’ll know Though we all forgot the beating heartbeat The days have passed over the time, but you made a vow to yourself That we all can beat everything that hinders me on the way Falling sunsets and we hide I’m scared of dark When we were young, well now I’ll say it’s hard to begin Thought I was set to be shiny I don’t know Well, I’ll say you’ll know Though we all forgot the beating heartbeat Thought I was set to be shiny I don’t know Well, I’ll say you’ll know Though we all forgot the beating heartbeat

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...