Skip to main content

What's a girl to do - 다영 (DAYOUNG)


This bed’s been feeling way too empty I’m up just dreaming back to when we 시작해 You and me in the back of that bar we So explicit had to say sorry But 원해 your mornings, and more things Oh oh Do you want me like I do Don’t know, so What’s a girl to do Now I’m pulling my hair out Hiding my clothes in the back of your room So I can come over pick up my things But it’s just an excuse I’ll get in your head 네 머릿속에 Yeah I’ll do what I have to So what’s a girl to do So what’s a girl to do Meet u out I’ll act surprised Better than the FBI Wanna be top of ur mind (What’s a girl to doooo) I’ma change ur plans tonight Playin’ it cool is strategized Made the bed I dimmed the lights (What’s a girl to doooo) Oh oh Do you want me like I do Don’t know, so What’s a girl to do Now I’m pulling my hair out Hiding my clothes in the back of your room So I can come over pick up my things But it’s just an excuse I’ll get in your head 네 머릿속에 Yeah I’ll do what I have to So what’s a girl to do So what’s a girl to do What, what’s a, what’s a girl to do What, what’s a, what’s a girl to do What, what’s a, what’s a What’s a girl to do What, what’s a, what’s a girl to do What, what’s a, what’s a girl to do What, what’s a, what’s a What’s a girl to do

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...