Skip to main content

SWIM - 방탄소년단 (BTS)


Swim, swim I just wanna dive I just wanna dive Bad world Gone away and I still wake up in this mad world Name a place that I could breathe on this map, world Lookin’ like a goody goody in this bad world, bad world Don’t know how to act, girl I’m in the deep, tell me where the hell you at, girl? Oh you ain’t even gotta love me bad, girl You know that I’m never holdin’ back, girl So easy Don’t make it so hard Nights like these I just wanna get lost Right here with the moon and the sharks I ain’t gotta think ’bout a thing, baby, I just Swim, swim Water falling off your skin Swim, swim I could spend a lifetime watching you Swim, swim This is how it all begins Swim, swim I just wanna dive I just wanna dive Water water so deep Water so deep Take it off the ground I ain’t never gettin’ cold feet Yeah, you know me Yeah, you know me Sittin’ on the shore Now I’m ready for the whole sea I can feel the high waves comin’ Why you run away, you can run in Salt on my tongue, she’s stunnin’ You’re the only place that I wanna be, yeah Swim, swim Water falling off your skin Swim, swim I could spend a lifetime watching you Swim, swim This is how it all begins Swim, swim I just wanna dive I just wanna dive Splash, drift I make waves with my two fins Splash, drip I just wanna take it across the line Under here we don’t chase the time Baby, everything can’t be so sad Turn my face from the land I just wanna dive I just wanna dive Swim, swim Water falling off your skin Swim, swim I could spend a lifetime watching you Swim, swim Let it all begin Swim, swim I just wanna dive I just wanna dive

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...