Skip to main content

Spring in Your Eyes - YOUTH feat. Dear


Soft wind calling out your name tonight Falling deeper every time our eyes collide Every little moment feels brand new Like the world just started with you Walking slowly under blooming trees Your laughter drifting through the breeze Didn’t know my heart could feel this way Till you came my way There’s a spring in your eyes I can’t deny Every look pulls me in every time Feels like everything is turning bright When you’re by my side Hold me closer don’t let go tonight Like a flower reaching for the light If this feeling grows I’ll let it rise There’s a spring in your eyes There’s a spring in your eyes There’s a spring in your eyes Golden hours fading into you Every second feels so true We don’t need to say a single word Every silence still gets heard Every step I take you’re right there Like a rhythm floating in the air Never thought I’d fall this deep Now it’s you I keep There’s a spring in your eyes I can’t deny Every look pulls me in every time Feels like everything is turning bright When you’re by my side Hold me closer don’t let go tonight Like a flower reaching for the light If this feeling grows I’ll let it rise There’s a spring in your eyes There’s a spring in your eyes Even when the seasons slowly change I won’t ever let this fade away I’ll be holding onto what we found Every sound There’s a light in your eyes I’ll always find Even when the world leaves us behind Every moment feels like our first time You’re my reason why Stay with me through every passing day Even when the colors drift away If forever’s real I’ll make it mine With that spring in your eyes With that spring in your eyes

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...