I see the sunlight let me down
I hear the silence, no one's around
I don't wanna lose
don't wanna be alone
I don't wanna lose my control
All the time
Surrounded by the dark
I don't know how to do it
As long as I can't breathe
Till I die
So drowning in the dark
I don't know how to do it?
I'm falling further through it
Shutting me down
I don't wanna lose
don't wanna be alone
I don't wanna lose my control
Out of time
Surrounded by the dark
I don't know how to do it
As long as I can't breathe
Till I die
So drowning in the dark
I don't know how to do it?
I'm falling further through it
Pull me out of the dark
There's a light
By your side
Ahh
Out of time
Where to go?
And nowhere left to go
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment