When I’m walking by your side
Know I’m seeking for the light
Tell me that you might
You could be my morning sun til sun come out
You think I lose my mind
Cuz I treat you by assumption
Without question u or somethin’
Our love Is over-dated
I call that compensating
Cuz when I’m with you bae
I can hear what summer saying
Our love Is over-dated
I call that compensating
Cuz when I’m with you bae
I can hear what summer saying
When I’m walking by your side
Know we’re fading from the light
Tell me that you might
We could fix this if we tried
You think I lose my mind
Cuz I treat you by assumption
Without question u or-
Our love Is over-dated
I call that compensating
Cuz when I’m with you bae
I can hear what summer saying
Our love Is over-dated
I call that compensating
Cuz when I’m with you bae
I can hear what summer saying
Promises we made
You let them slip away slip away
Couldn’t find a word to say
I let us drift away drift away
Our love Is over-dated
I call that compensating
Cuz when I’m with you bae
I can hear what summer saying
Our love Is over-dated
I call that compensating
But now without you bae
I can’t hear what summer saying
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment