Skip to main content

So I featuring a. g. cook - A. G. Cook & Charli xcx


Now I wanna think about all the good times First met on the outskirts of Stockholm All of your things in a black suitcase First day, made Vroom Vroom in the basement Now I wanna think about all the good times Head bop hard with your arm up, dancing Hot pink jacket on, music turned up Bounce that track, make us late to the party Now I wanna think about all the good times First time I ever felt alive on stage In Texas, in matching latex That's as cool as I'm ever gonna feel (Beautiful) Now I wanna think about all the good times Me and A.G. on Mulholland Crazy Uber, straight from a video shoot Got birthday cake on the way Now I wanna think about all the good times Best night ever in Arcosanti So many friends right there in the audience When I look back, what the fuck was I wearing? Now I wanna think about all the good times One big smile cracked the whole world open Sipping green juice, looking so chic Soft response while you play with the tension Now I wanna think about all the good times Like when we took Bibi down to Bubbles Took our shoes off, ran around barefoot Played that song we made that day Now I wanna think about all the good times DJ set back to back with Twiggy She was nervous, you were so nice Said you had the best time with her Now I wanna think about all the good times Me and Noonie cried to your songs No songs ever made us feel that much Can't explain 'cause it's just too much Now I wanna think about all the good times Talking on Zoom in 2020 Red hair brushed out, sat back home Lyrics back and forth from texts Now I wanna think about all the good times Like the first time I heard your music My ex-boyfriend played your SoundCloud That moment really changed my life (No, no, no) (No, no, no-o-o-o) (No, no, no) (No, no, no-o-o-o) (No, no, no, no) Now I wanna think about all the good times (No, no, no, no) (No, no, no, no) Now I wanna think about all the good times (No, no, no, no) (No, no, no) (No, no, no-o-o-o) (No, no, no) (No, no, no-o-o-o) (No, no, no, no) (No, no, no, no) (No, no, no, no) (No, no, no, no) Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna think about all the good Now I wanna Now I wanna Now I wanna Now I wanna

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...